Zimbabwe Undergraduate Scholarships
- Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Fund (JNSF), a pan-African scholarship fund for academically gifted Zimbabweans to pursue their high and tertiary studies at local secondary schools and universities. The fund is run as an independent institution from Econet with its own General Manager who reports to a board of trustees. Although currently assisting Zimbabwean students only, the JNSF will ultimately be extended to other countries where Econet has operations.
- Trent International Program has a few scholarships available. These are highly competitive but if awarded to you they would be renewable over four years and cover the Full Tuition for undergraduate admission to Trent.
- The univesity prefers applicants apply directly from secondary school rather than those that apply as transfer students.
- these scholarship are designated for students that have excelled in their education studies and who are from Africa and would like to go to university in Turkey to obtain an undergraduate degree.
- The scholarship includes the following benefits and come directly from the government:
- Full Tution Fees and the university(the website has lots of options to consider)
- access to health care options
- monthly stipend for living expenses
- Turkish language school
- round trip air fare to and from Turkey
- Located in Toronto, Canada provides an excellent scholarship for international students. Follow the link above to see the different options. The best being the “International Entrance Scholarship” that is gives the recipient $25,000 per year for 4 years.
- In order to qualify you must have outstanding academic performance, have shown your leadership potential in different roles and submit various letters of recommendation. If you think this description fits you and you would like pursue an undergraduate education at an excellent school – follow the links above to learn more.
- Also check out the option from University of British Columbia (UBC) for another great Canadian option
- Canon Collins Trust provides postgraduate scholarships and other support for southern Africa’s future leaders. We believe this is empowering for the individuals and emancipatory for their societies.
- These scholarship are awards to outstanding students who have shown their leadership aptitude and ability to bring forward looking change.
- Application forms are available on the website but only when the scholarship are open.
- The purpose of this award is to provide an ongoing memorial to a hero of Zimbabwe and graduate of Magdalene College. His name is Guy Clutton Brock.
- This fund provides for graduate student at the University of Cambridge and is open to students who claim Zimbabwe as home.
- It allows for a 1 year graduate program which leads to qualification for a postgraduate (PhD) degree.
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture – from the government of Japan offers international students from Zimbabwe some excellent scholarship opportunities
- These scholarship are for research purposes
- The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is the scholarship institution of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate students and scientists from (developing) countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe. The KAAD supports his scholars in form of scholarships and educational programs and offers spiritual and personal assistance in view of future multiplying functions students will have in their home countries.
- Every year 2 awards are given to student from Zimbabwe. These help these excellent students, who are selected based on their intelligence, ability to lead, service background and integrity to go to school at Oxford University.
- Over the last many years, Rhodes Scholarship who have come from Zimbabwe have taken up a numbering of differing jobs – these include those going into the political or public sector, education, business, medical and law to name a few
- The Beit Trust offers annually a small number of Scholarships abroad for postgraduate studies or research to graduates who are domiciled in Malawi, Zambia or Zimbabwe (the beneficial area). Scholarships are taken up at a university in the United Kingdom, Ireland or South Africa, for study in a subject of the individual’s choice appropriate to the needs of the beneficial area.
- The Crosby Scholarship Fund for Theological Education in Zimbabwe provides an opportunity for donors to make contributions to a permanent fund that will allow the United Church of Christ in Zimbabwe to grant scholarship support for students studying for the ministry. The principal of the Crosby Scholarship Fund is invested and 100 percent of the distributions from the Crosby Scholarship Fund will be disbursed to the United Church of Christ in Zimbabwe.
Phoenix Fund for Zimbabwe Professional Development/Vocational Training
- Phoenix Zimbabwe provides a source of financial assistance for Zimbabwean exiles in the UK who wish to pursue courses of professional development or vocational training that will equip them to participate in the rebuilding the economy and institutions of Zimbabwe when circumstances allow them to return home.
Primary and Secondary School
- The Girl Child Network is an umbrella organization that brings together more than three hundred International and National Non-Governmental Organizations, International Development Partners, Community Based Organizations and Faith Based Organizations, youth and women groups and individual members interested in the welfare of the girl child in Kenya. The organization was charged with the coordination and dissemination of information in the area of child programming, primarily to mainstream girl child activities in the development sector through advocacy, information sharing and strengthening of children programming in Kenya.
- Joshua Nkomo Scholarship Fund (JNSF), a pan-African scholarship fund for academically gifted Zimbabweans to pursue their high and tertiary studies at local secondary schools and universities. The fund is run as an independent institution from Econet with its own General Manager who reports to a board of trustees.
Incoming search terms:
- Delta Scholarships for Zimbabwean Students
- joshua nkomo scholarship 2016 beneficiaries
- joshua nkomo scholarship application form 2017
- econet scholarships
- joshua nkomo scholarship
- Joshua nkomo scholarship 2017
- econet scholarships 2017
- econet scholarship application forms
- joshua khomo scholarship
- APPLY ONLINE FOR JOSHUA NKOMO SCHOLARSHIP