Trent International Full Scholarships for International Students
- Trent International Program (TIP) offers a limited number of highly competitive renewable Full and Tuition scholarships to students eligible for undergraduate admission to Trent, and who are not citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Trent International Global Citizen Scholarships and Awards – this post features the Trent International Full Scholarships
- Study in Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Since opening its doors in 1964, Trent has distinguished itself in Canada by putting students first and striking a unique balance between outstanding teaching and lead-edge research. Trent faculty value teaching and the experience of connecting with students. Take a look at all Trent has to offer.
Field(s) of Study
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
- Bachelor of Environmental Science/Studies
- Bachelor of Arts and Science
- Arts & Science Stream for Teacher Education
- Concurrent Education Teaching Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science
What does the scholarship cover?
- These scholarships and Awards are tenable for up to four years of an Honours degree if a “B” average is maintained each year and are available for students entering the University in September only.
- Approximately CDN$28,500 per academic year (8 months).
- Covers international tuition,
- ancillary, health insurance and
- living fees.
How many scholarships are given?
- Quantity:1- 3
Which countries are targeted?
- Not Specified – All
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Preference is given to high school graduates although transfer students are also eligible to apply.
- Criteria: Outstanding academic achievement (top 3 in class), community and/or international service, excellent record of extra-curricular activities and leadership, as well as an assessment of financial need.
- TRENT-ESL students are eligible to apply for International Awards upon successful completion of the TRENT-ESL program.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- As I understand this process there are two applications – one for the scholarship and one more admission. There are also references for the scholarship
- You must apply for both Admissions and the Scholarship – preferably together.
- The application does cost $70cdn – this is standard – this does not guarantee anything – just that they will process your application – make sure you send the money only through their recommended method .
- In order to get a full scholarship you would need to get accepted to the university and then awarded the scholarship.
- How to Apply – http://www.trentu.ca/futurestudents/international/applicants/how-apply
- February 15
How do I get more information?
- Trent University – Full Undergraduate Scholarships
- Free Scholarships – Click Here
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://www.
myinternationalscholarships. com/category/level-of-study/ undergrad/
Other Scholarships at Trent
- Trent International Tuition Scholarship -Value: Approximately CDN$20,000 per academic year (8 months). Covers international tuition and ancillary fees. Quantity:4-7
- Trent International Levy Tuition Scholarship – Value: Approximately CDN$20,000 per academic year (8 months). Covers international tuition and ancillary fees. Quantity: 1
- Trent International Award – Value: Approximately CDN$2,000-$7,000 per academic year (8 months). Quantity: Varies, depending on the number of qualified applicants.
Incoming search terms:
- full undergraduate scholarship
- trent intl scholarships