- We are committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship).
- Study at Monash South Africa (MSA)
- In 2001 a private higher education joined the South African higher education community. Monash South Africa (MSA) has since been well established and offers qualifications in four different Schools. Our graduates, who leave MSA with high quality qualifications, leadership skills and a sense of civic commitment, are highly sought after.
Field(s) of Study
What does the scholarship cover?
- Full or partial tuition fee for a full-time study load (48 credit points), for the specific year of application and approval of award.
- Total value of up to R60,700
- Exposure to the working environment – you will have first preference for Department work placements during peak periods.
How many scholarships are given?
- Varies depending on funding availability
Which countries are targeted?
- Based on academic achievement and offered to the highest achieving South African and International students
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- Commencing students with an Achievement Level of 40 and above.
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award
- Be studying Year 12 or equivalent (South Africa citizen) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international) or
- Be a current Monash South Africa student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa.
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Free Scholarships – Click Here
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://www.
myinternationalscholarships. com/category/level-of-study/ undergrad/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://www.
myinternationalscholarships. com/category/level-of-study/ graduatemasters/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum