Eni Scholarships – St Antony’s College
- The St Antony’s College (University of Oxford) is a world-renowned center for research and teaching in regional and global issues.
- This college provides an interdisciplinary environment in which subjects ranging from development to international relations are studied.
- Antony’s houses seven research centers that focus on Africa, Europe, Asia, Japan, Latin America, the Middle East, Eurasia, and Persia.
- In partnership with Eni, an international integrated energy company, St. Antony’s College is offering up to 3 students from Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, Mozambique and the Republic of Congo the opportunity to study for a fully funded master’s degree.
- This joint initiative between Eni and St. Antony’s College aims to strengthen and invest in African leadership. These two institutions provide encouragement and incentives for all the Eni scholars to continue their studies, or find employment when they return to their home countries after graduation.
- St Antony’s College, University of Oxford
Fields of Study
This scholarship applies to the following 1-year Master’s courses:
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Economic and Social History
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
What does the scholarship cover?
The Eni scholarship covers the following:
- 100% of the university/college fees
- An annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12-month courses and £10,915 for 9-month courses
- One economy return airfare from one’s home country to the UK at the beginning and end of the study period
How many scholarships are given?
Which countries are targeted?
- Angola, Mozambique, Nigeria, Ghana, and the Republic of Congo (Congo – Brazzaville)
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To qualify for this scholarship you should:
- Be resident in one of the countries listed above
- Preferably have a first degree from an African university
- Show academic merit and potential
- Show evidence of financial need
- Have clear ambitions of how to use the accumulated learning to benefit one’s home country after graduation
- Apply to one of the four eligible courses
- Meet the entry requirements for the course applied for; including English language requirements (refer to the University’s course guide)
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- Read all the above information (also available on the scholarship webpage) carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the courses listed above. Submit your application for master’s study to the University by either 8 or 19 January 2018, depending on the study program you choose (check the university guidelines on application deadlines). You must also have secured a place in the chosen study program by the scholarship final decision date (16 March 2018). Remember to select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form.
- After you apply to the university, complete the online Eni scholarship application form. Note that ineligible and incomplete applications will not be considered for the Eni Scholarship.
- All successful candidates will receive an email by the end of May 2018.
- Friday 16 March 2018
How do I Get More Information?
- Free Scholarships – Click Here
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://www.myinternationalscholarships.com/category/level-of-study/undergrad/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://www.myinternationalscholarships.com/category/level-of-study/graduatemasters/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum