- The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships are designed with a global future in mind. They are ideal for anyone who wants to make a difference in the development of their home country.
- These scholarships are part of the University of Nottingham’s flagship program for postgraduate masters courses.
- The University of Nottingham.
- This university’s position as a world-class University is confirmed by its ranking in the global league tables. It is ranked in the UK top 10, the European top 30 and in the top 1% of all universities worldwide.
Field(s) of Study
Students may apply for full-time Master’s degrees in the following fields:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
What does the scholarship cover?
- 30 scholarships with each recipient getting 100% towards the tuition fee
- 75 scholarships with each recipient getting 50% towards the tuition fee.
How many scholarships are given?
- 105 scholarships
Which countries are targeted?
Nationals of (or permanently domiciled in)
- OR one of the following Commonwealth Countries
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of any of the countries listed above
- are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- have not already studied outside of your home country
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2018 in an area of study within the listed faculties
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country
How do I Apply – Next Steps
- First, you need to have applied for and received an offer for study before you can apply for the scholarship
- Next, apply online using the online applicant portal
- Attach all supporting documents to your application form
- After the offer is confirmed, you will be issued with a postgraduate application number by the Admissions office
- Preview the online application questions on the scholarship application page, type out your answers, review them, and submit them when you are satisfied.
- After you submit your scholarship application online, you will see an automatic acknowledgment page showing that your application has been received
- Ensure that you answer all the questions, and fill the form correctly
- Approximately six weeks after the closing date, you will receive an email indicating the outcome of your application
- Applications close at 12 mid-day (UK time) on March 23, 2018
How do I get more information?
- Website: http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/studywithus/international-applicants/scholarships-fees-and-finance/scholarships/masters-scholarships/dev-sol-masters.aspx
- Free Scholarships – Click Here
- Top Undergrad Scholarships – http://www.myinternationalscholarships.com/category/level-of-study/undergrad/
- Top Graduate Scholarships – http://www.myinternationalscholarships.com/category/level-of-study/graduatemasters/
- GOT QUESTIONS – Join the Discussion at our Forum