- The Scholarships are highly competitive awards and shall be offered to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies for the first time.
- The Australian National University
- The Australian National University (ANU) is a celebrated place of intensive research, education and policy engagement. ANU is home to an interconnected community of scholars. The University is located in the heart of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
Field(s) of Study
- University wide courses
What does the scholarship cover?
- 100% coverage of international student tuition fees. The Scholarship shall cover 100% of the international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, including an Honours Yea
- The Scholarship will also cover 100% of the Overseas Student Health Cover cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program.
How many scholarships are given?
- 3 available for Semester 1
- 2 available for Semester 2
Which countries are targeted?
- All countries
Am I Eligible to Apply?
- International applicant must be qualified as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
- Has not commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
- Is applying for admission into tertiary study for the first time, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission. More information about admission is available here: http://studyat.anu.edu.au/undergraduate.html.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into an undergraduate program at the University.
- International students who have completed a secondary school qualification on-shore (in Australia), must apply for admission through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
How to I Apply – Next Steps
- Applicants must submit an application on the prescribed online form by the closing date set each year by the Fees and Scholarships Office. Please click here for the application form for Semester 2 2013.
- Applicants who have completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent recognised) qualification in Australia, and have submitted an application for admission to the University via the Universities Admissions Centre ACT and NSW (UAC), shall be automatically considered for these scholarships.
- Applications for Semester 2 2013 will close at midnight on 14th June 2013.
How do I get more information?
- University Website: http://students.anu.edu.au/scholarships/ug/fut/int/anu-int-ug.php
- Phone: +61 2 6125 8124
- Email: email@example.com